Love & Care provides a planned curriculum for children. The program is geared to meet the needs and promote the cognitive, physical, social and emotional development of the children. After reviewing the many curricula available for child development centers, Love & Care chose the Teaching Strategies Curriculum. We believe this curriculum has the components and modules necessary for the proper development and education enrichment for each child in our care.
For more than a decade, Teaching Strategies Curriculum for Infants, Toddlers, Twos and Preschoolers has helped teachers use developmentally appropriate practice and create daily routines and meaningful experiences that respond to children’s strengths, interests, and needs. Teaching Strategies Curriculum for Preschool is an award-winning curriculum for preschool success. Using exploration and discovery as a way of learning, Teaching Strategies Curriculum for Preschool enables children to develop confidence, creativity, and lifelong critical thinking skills.
- To encourage learning and creativity, promote self-reliance and foster social skills and problem-solving capabilities.
- To provide infants with a warm and secure environment with plenty of individualized attention.
- To enhance children’s language and cognitive development by providing age-appropriate activities.
- To promote good health by providing a balanced diet, teaching good eating habits and encouraging physical activity and of motor skills.
- To encourage parental participation in school and strengthen relationships between parent and teacher.
- B.A. & M.S. Lead Teachers
- Associate degree Teachers
- Licensed and regulated through the District of Columbia Office of the State Superintendent of Education(OSSE)
- Affordable High Quality Child Development services
- 3 USDA Certified Meals per day
- Ethnically Diverse Staff
- Year Round Operation
- Programs for Infants, Toddlers and Preschoolers
- Preshool Graduation Ceremony w/ Cap and Gown
- Spanish as a Second Language and Familiarity with Technology Programs
- On-Site Playground with Child Safe Rubber Surface
- Annual Field Trips
- Impressively Clean Facility
- Conveniently located near subway and bus routes